Monday, October 29, 2012

I Miss You...

[Cafe Del Mar – I Miss You]






Vayatu:


Hair: [LeLutka] -RYKIEL hair - IrishRed

Dress: - piccara - Tunic Dress Cream fi*Friday

Shoes: [whatever] Ugg boots - brown fi*Friday

Socks: **Angelic Lefevre Couture**Suami  dress-wear (socks from this outfit)

Clutch: LUSE - Olympia Leather Clutch Bag - Brown

Rose:  .::J&K::. Pink Rose "Anytime You Need A Friend"

Necklace: Izzie's - Owl Necklace (mesh)

Earrings: :Fusion: Charm Earrings [Bronze]

Watch: HOC Industries - Mens Watch 01

Ring R: The Sea Hole - Faux Bois Nails & Wooded Face Ring Set - Vanilla

Ring L: RaMa RoWanberry - Horned Dead Friend & Dead Friend

Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails






I step off the train
I'm walkin' down your street again
And pass your door
But you don't live there anymore
It's years since you've been there
And now you've disappeared somewhere
Like outer space
You've found some better place




Back on the train
I ask why did I come again
Can I confess?
I've been hangin' 'round your old address
And the years have proved
To offer nothin' since you moved
You're long gone
But I can't move on

***